Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Revision Plan

I'd like to firstly thank Bret for editing my paper and being as honest as he could.

I agree with Bret when he critiques my sentences, they need to be more concise and less verbose.
I also agree with Bret on finding a better introduction and better transitions between paragraphs.

I plan to fix the mistakes and re word numerous sentences. I also plan to rewrite a new introduction and possibly conclusion. I hope to add more to my paper as well.

My timeline is as follows: By tuesday I will have read and devised a timeline. By Wednesday I will have revised the first page of my paper. By Thursday, I will have revised the second page. And by Friday I will have a final rough draft to turn in for my first edit by prof. Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment